Monday, September 24, 2012

Overview on my firts blog

    After Dr. Roger read and explained to the class how to summarized and get the most important data out of the article" New York Is Lagging as Seas and Risks Rise, Critics Warn I have concluded that even thought, I have most of the information he mentioned my blog can be better. I could add some of the names of important people who are doing investigation on climate change like Dr. Hill,   and also some valuable information regarding time, money and people facts. I will go over my blog and I will make the necessary changes to get a better grade and to do a better job for my future blogs. Thanks to how clear Dr. Roger details and explain the important notes on this article I will definitely put  more attention on my coming readings, so I can perform a better and more detailed blog next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment