Monday, September 10, 2012

Diagnostic

The environment plays a huge roll in peoples lives. Specially when it comes to unexpected changes  or is not like we though it was going to be like.
   I come from a tropical country, the Dominican Republic, where no matter the season the climate is always hot. I remember the first time I came to the United States, my very first impression of the country was the climate and the environment itself. How different the days and the nights looked. I had to deal with the change that was dramatic for me due to the difference in the weather, getting used to the cold which was the hardest part for me. In top of this not only deal with the cold, but with the snow and everything the winter bring. However, I still don't get used to the weather, but I have learn to adjusted to it because I know that in despite of the winter New York City is a great place to live and it offer a diversity of opportunities to people that want to succeed in their education.

No comments:

Post a Comment